We are a family founded in Christ, commissioned, nourished, & strengthened as a sacramental people serving in faith, living in hope & love.
Fr. Tom Connery
Where to find us:
In the mid 40’s, a small group of people met with the purpose of organizing a new Catholic community in Belleview. Thus was St. Theresa Mission born.
Monsignor George W. Cummings (1946-1966), when pastor at Blessed Trinity in Ocala, held Sunday Masses at Belleview City Hall. The city hall at that time was located in the building that is now the Belleview Funeral Home beside Lake Lillian. Shortly thereafter, St. Theresa’s Guild was organized by Mrs. Boy. She was aided by Mrs. L.W. Curtis, Mrs. Belle Davis, Mrs. Tom Mallory, and Mrs. Evelyn McKeever.