THE PRODUCE GIVEAWAY SCHEDULED FOR WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28TH HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
· Oct. 1 from 5:00 to 8:00 pm – International Food Festival – THIS EVENT WILL BE RESCHEDULED
· Oct. 1 & 2 after each Mass – Prayer beads, St Therese medals and prayer cards will be distributed.
· Oct. 1 & 2 after each Mass – There will be a basket with a slip of paper upon which will be written a small act of kindness. Please take one in honor of St Theresa who asks us to do small acts of kindness with great love.
· Oct. 2 after each Mass – please join us in the Hall for cupcakes and lemonade to celebrate St Theresa.
– Oct 3 – Tickets are on sale in the office for the Monday, October 3rd, 6 pm showing of Mother Theresa: No Greater Love at the Regal Hollywood Theater in Ocala. This is a private showing and you must buy your tickets through the Parish Office.
· Oct. 30 after the 9 am Mass – Family Fall Festival. There will be games, treats and refreshments. During the 9 am Mass, Children are asked to come dressed as their favorite Saint for the candy parade.
· November date to be determined – members of the committee will be delivering dinner and lap throws to shut ins and dinner to First Responders. If you would like to donate a pan of lasagna and a loaf of Italian bread, please call the office.
· Dec. 8 from 1:00 to 6:00 pm – We will be reciting the rosary nonstop in honor of the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. If you would like to participate by leading the recitation of the rosary for a half hour slot, please notify the office. We would love to have the rosary recited in different languages.